☆Day1-Small Tour(Small Cycle)
We should leave at 8:00 am from your hotel buy the Angkor pass and then continue to explore South Gate of the Angkor Thom,Bayon Baphoun, Terrace of elephant, King Palace area, Phimean Akas, terrace of leper king and break for lunch & relax in the Angkor park. After lunch, start to visit Angkor Wat and see the sunset the at Bakheng mountain/Pre Rup temple
☆Day2-Banteay Srei Temple(Lady Temple)+Lake-Countryside Scenery
Leave at 8:30 am to visit Tonle Sap lake & Kampong Phluk village ( No tourist scam as you heard on the internet if you follow our tour guide) and then continue to visit Rolous Group,Bakong (the first largest sandstone temple of Khmer architecture and break for relax & having lunch at the Angkor Park. After having lunch, we will take you to visit a unique red sandstone temple called Banteay Srei (Lady’s temple).
☆Day3-Big Tour(Big Cycle)+Sunrise
We should leave from your hotel at 5:00 am to see sunrise at the Angkor Wat. After sunrise, we would like to bring you to Ta Prom temple(temple in Tomb Raider film)before arrival of crowds and then we continue to visit Preah Khan,Neak Pean,Tasom,East Mebon and break for lunch & relax in the Angkor park. After having lunch, we continue to visit Pre Rup temple.
|Quotation of Private Car service|
|For 1-3 persons||For 4-10 persons||For 10-12 persons|
|☆English speaking Driver
☆Car/Van with air-condition
☆Parking fees/ tolls and petrol
☆Cool pure drinking waters and towels
☆Free pick-up from the hotel and drop off at the down town.
☆Tonle Sap lake pass
☆Meals and soft drinks
☆Others not mentioned in the conclusion
– Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts,make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
– We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid.Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather.
– In case, please take camera re-charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
– In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US dollar. SPECIAL NOTICE: No torn or old note of US dollar cash or coin can use in Cambodia.
– For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
– The tour fee is for a group of 1 to 3, 4 to 5 and 6 to 10 persons. It is not per person or per individual