One Day-Tour of Angkor Wat Temple
We should leave from your hotel at 7:30 am to get the Angkor pass (1 day pass) and then we will take you to explore Ta Prom temple (the temple in Tomb Raider film) before arrival of huge crowds of tourists.
– Ta Prohm (the temple in the Tomb Raider movie)
– Angkor Thom
– South Gate of Angkor Thom (the big walled city to be built by Buddhist King Jayavarman VII)
– Bayon (the state temple and temple mountain of Buddhist King, exactly at the middle of Angkor Thom)
– Baphuon (the tallest pyramidal temple closed 27 years for restoration by French)
– Wall of Royal Palace
– Elephant and Leper King Terraces
– Lunch break inside the Angkor Archeological Park
– Angkor Wat temple
– Sunset at Bakheng mountain/Pre Rup temple
|Quotation of Private Car service|
|For 1-3 persons||For 4-10 persons||For 10-12 persons|
|– English speaking Driver
– Car/Van with air-condition
– Parking fees/ tolls and petrol
– Cool pure drinking waters and towels
– Free pick-up from the hotel and drop off at the down town.
|– Angkor Pass & other entrance fees
– Meals and soft drinks
– Others not mentioned in the conclusion
Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts,make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid.Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather.
In case, please take camera re-charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US dollar. SPECIAL NOTICE: No torn or old note of US dollar cash or coin can use in Cambodia.
For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
The tour fee is for a group of 1 to 3, 4 to 5 and 6 to 10 persons. It is not per person or per individual