Day 1:Pick-up time at 4:40 am from hotel
– Watch sunrise at the Angkor Wat temple and then we continue to explore Ta Prom before crowds.
– TA PROM(The temple in the Tomb Raider movie)
– South Gate of Angkor Thom
– Angkor Thom(The big walled city to be built by Buddhist King Jayavarman VII)
– BAYON(the state temple and mountain temple of Buddhist King)
– BAPHOUN(The tallest pyramidal temple closed 27 years for restoration by French)
– The enclosure wall of Royal Palace and the temple inside it called Phimeanakas)
– Elephant and Leper King Terraces
– Break for lunch at restaurant inside the Angkor Archeological Park.
– ANGKOR WAT(The largest religious monument in the world)
Note: Please ask your hotel to prepare a breakfast box for you. We will find a suitable place nearby the Angkor Wat temple for you for having breakfast.
Day 2:Pick-up time at 8:30 am from hotel
– To explore the local lifestyle of Cambodian at Kampong Phluk / Kampong Khleang Village who are living along the bank of the largest lake in South Asia called Tonle Sap Lake (we can guarantee there is no tourist scam during your tour to floating village & Tonle Sap lake as you heard on the internet if you travel with us).
– Break for lunch nearby the Beng Mealea (Jungle temple).
– Beng Mealea temple is one of temples that %100 is still not renovated which is the most ruined jungle, overgrown and one of the most beautiful temple.
|Quotation of Private Car service|
|For 1-3 persons||For 4-10 persons||For 10-12 persons|
|– English speaking Driver
– Car/Van with air-condition
– Parking fees/ tolls and petrol
– Cool pure drinking waters and towels
– Free pick-up from the hotel and drop off at the down town.
|-English speaking tour guide with license.
-Tonle Sap lake&Kampong Phluk pass
-Meals and soft drinks &Tip
-Others not mentioned in the conclusion
– Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts,make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
– We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid.Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather.
– In case, please take camera re-charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
– In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US dollar. SPECIAL NOTICE: No torn or old note of US dollar cash or coin can use in Cambodia.
– For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
– The tour fee is for a group of 1 to 3, 4 to 5 and 6 to 10 persons. It is not per person or per individual.