Two Days-Tour+Beng Mealea
Day1-Smilling Face Temple
-Pick-up from hotel at 8:00 am visit South Gate of the Angkor Thom,Bayon Baphoun,Elephant Terrace,King Palace area,Phimean Akas,Terrace of leper king and break for lunch & relax in the Angkor park. Please allow us to bring you to eat Cambodia food nearby Angkor Wat temple.
-After lunch,start to visit Angkor Wat and see the sunset the at Bakheng mountain/Pre Rup temple.
-Evening activities: Recommend you to watch the Traditional shows with buffet dinner with at the Kulen II restaurant.
Please let us know if you are interested and then we can help you to book front seats
Day 2: Sunrise+Tomb Raider temple
-We should leave from your hotel at 5:00 am to see sunrise at the Angkor Wat temple.
-After sunrise,we will find a proper area/place for you to have breakfast nearby next destination and we will take you explore Ta Prom temple(the temple in Tomb Raider film) before arrival of huge crowds and then we continue to visit a unique red sandstone temple called Banteay Srei (Lady’s temple) and then continue to explore Beng Mealea (Jungle temple which %100 is not renovated yet) and break for lunch & relax in the Angkor park. Please allow us to bring you to some Cambodia food nearby temple.
-After having lunch, We will take to visit Rolous Group & Bakong (The first largest sandstone temple of Khmer architect) & Tonle Sap lake and Kampong Phluk Village.
|Quotation of Private Car service|
|For 1-3 persons||For 4-10 persons||For 10-12 persons|
|– English speaking Driver
– Car/Van with air-condition
– Parking fees/ tolls and petrol
– Cool pure drinking waters and towels
– Free pick-up from the hotel and drop off at the down town.
|-English speaking tour guide with license.
-Angkor pass &Beng Mealea pass
-Tonle Sap lake pass
-Meals and soft drinks &Tip
-Others not mentioned in the conclusion
– Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts,make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
– We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid.Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather.
– In case, please take camera re-charger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
– In Cambodia you needn’t to change your money. US Dollar is acceptable everywhere. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in US dollar. SPECIAL NOTICE: No torn or old note of US dollar cash or coin can use in Cambodia.
– For the tour fee you will pay when the tour starts or finish it doesn’t matter.
– The tour fee is for a group of 1 to 3, 4 to 5 and 6 to 10 persons. It is not per person or per individual